Acquisition/ Renewal of qualified electronic signature
Any natural person may obtain/ renew a qualified electronic signature from the CSE either:
1. With his presence at the CSE offices where he will need:
(a) to present his Identity card (ID) or passport (if he does not own a Cypriot or Greek identity), which will be photocopied.
(b) to complete and sign the "Application Form and Agreement for EU Qualified Certificate for Electronic Signature (Natural Person)".
2. With the presence of representative, instead of the applicant visiting the offices of the CSE, the representative should provide:
(a) the "Application Form and Agreement for EU Qualified Certificate for Electronic Signature (Natural Person)"
, signed by the applicant and certified by Certifying Officer.
(b) a certified copy of the applicant’s identity card or passport (if he does not own a Cypriot or Greek identity) (for further clarifications, please contact the CSE).
The CSE, after receiving the documents and proceeding with their inspection, will deliver the QSCD to the applicant or his representative (only in the case of obtaining a qualified electronic signature). In addition, the CSE will send the above documents to the Registration Authority to initiate the process of issuing the qualified certificate of electronic signature.
Once the application has been submitted, checked and approved, the applicant will receive a Purchase Order Number at the email address specified on the application, along with instructions to proceed to an electronic registration via the link https://pki.adacom.com/PersonalSignature. After completing the necessary data, he will submit them to the Registration Authority through the abovementioned website using the QSCD. The Registration Authority, after checking the details of the electronic registration and the data from the documents provided by the applicant or his representative, will proceed with the issuance of the qualified certificate of electronic signature, informing the applicant at the same time. The Registration Authority then sends a PIN to the applicant's mobile phone.
The Applicant will receive the qualified certificate of electronic signature via the https://pki.adacom.com/PersonalSignature website, which will be stored on the QSCD.
Cost of acquisition / Payment
Purchasing a Qualified Signature Creation Device (QSCD) costs €90 (plus 19% VAT). The issuance of a qualified certificate for electronic signature valid for one year, costs €120 (plus 19% VAT).
The relevant fees may be payed at the CSE offices or directly to the CSE accounts maintained in the Banking Institutions (see related documents below).
OAM Announcement System
The Cyprus Stock Exchange has been appointed as the Officially Appointed Mechanism for the storage of Regulated Information known as OAM, according to the Law that provides for transparency requirements in relation to information about issuers whose securities are admitted to trading on a regulated market. Specifically, OAM is an electronic system for announcement submissions issued by listed issuers as well as by the CSE, CSE Members, Nominated Advisors (Nomads) and Secretaries of listed companies.
The OAM system makes use of electronic / digital signatures and has replaced the previous procedure which required the submission of announcements by fax and e-mail. Some key features of the system are as following:
· Web based user interface for announcement submissions.
· Notification of the issuer about the state of the announcement in real-time via the user interface and electronic messaging.
· Notification of the issuer by sending warning e-mails, in order to send announcements within the required timeframes.
· Use by the issuer, of a qualified Electronic Signature, serving as a handwritten signature, ensuring thus the integrity of the announcement.
· Ability to attach pdf files in the announcement body.
· Allows the translation of the announcement by the issuer itself or by the CSE upon payment of the relevant fees.
In case the application for obtaining qualified electronic signature is submitted for access to the OAM Announcement System, it is necessary to supplement is addition the Authorization form for the use of Electronic Signatures
(Appnedix D– see related documents below) on behalf of the company.
· Application Form and Agreement for EU Qualified Certificate for Electronic Signature (Natural Person)
· Authorization form for the use of Electronic Signatures
· Bank Accounts